Call for Tool Demonstrations NEW!
As part of BigMDE 2017, we are organising a tool demonstration session. Should you have a tool that you'd like to demonstrate to the community, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org
) with the following information:
- Title of the demonstration
- Brief abstract, explicitly describing which scalability/modelling problems the tool addresses
- URL of the tool (if available)
The deadline for tool demonstration proposals is on May 31
. Proposals will be evaluated with respect to their alignment with the topics of the workshop (see below).
Scalability in Model Driven Engineering
As Model Driven Engineering (MDE) is increasingly applied to larger and more complex systems, the current generation of modelling and model management technologies are being pushed to their limits in terms of capacity and efficiency. As such, additional research and development is imperative in order to enable MDE to remain relevant with industrial practice and to continue delivering its widely-recognised productivity, quality, and maintainability benefits.
The aim of this workshop is to provide a venue where developers and users of modelling and model management languages and tools can present problems and solutions related to topics such as:
- Working with large models
- Collaborative modelling (version control, collaborative editing)
- Transformation and validation of large models
- Model fragmentation and modularity mechanisms
- Efficient model persistence and retrieval
- Models and model transformations on the cloud
- Visualization techniques for large models